Our concept for your success is to identify our client’s needs, fulfill those needs, and exceed our client’s expectations.
Customer service should be high priority at your salon. At Pyramids Salon “Building Healthy in Hair”, we believe in unconditional total client satisfaction. Our salon has been dedicated to this important principle since 2007.
Owner/ Master Cosmetologist
“I’m in the business of building and maintaining healthy hair!”
Pyramids Salon is a family friendly full service salon specializing in building and maintaining healthy beautiful hair for all hair types. Versatile in a variety of hair texture, lengths, and styles, my ultimate goal is to empower my clients with the knowledge they need (and services they want) that will aid them in achieving the epitome of healthy hair.
Kiah Simmons, LMT
Salon Manager/ Master Massage Therapist
Kiah is a licensed Massage Therapist and Business Manager. Ms. Simmons also possess a Bachelor of Science in Health Science, and can further assist the mission of healthy living. National Certified Massage Therapist from Florida. She studied at Florida College of Natural Health. She believes that complete health lives in the body and the mind. With her training in both eastern and western massage techniques her mission is to help achieve this balance within her clients. Her specials include: Swedish massage, Deep Tissue, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Reflexology, Sport Massage, Chair Massage, Thai Massage, and Energy Work.
We asked our clients why they prefer Pyramids Salon, over competing salons. These represent the most frequently given answers:
- “You always exceed my expectations!”
- “Your salon does excellent work.”
- “You really appreciate my patronage.
- ”Your salon always clean and attractive.”
- “I sense management is very competent.”
- “I like seeing the same staff there each time.”
- “My hair is always easy to manage between visits.”
- “I never hear gossip or personal problems.”
- “The staff looks professional.”
- “They are good listeners.”
- “They value my time, never keep me waiting!”
- “I get a style that’s right for ME!”
- “I feel include, I’m treated like a VIP!”
- “They really seem to care about me!”
Pyramids Salon requires a 24 hours cancellation on ALL appointments. Failure to call before or ‘NO SHOWS’ to a scheduled appointment will result in 50% service fee charge.
NO SHOW reservations must be paid for in advance before any additional appointments will be reserved or honored.
ARRIVALS: Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation.
PAYMENT AND GRATUITY: Pyramids Salon accepts Visa, American Express, Master Card, Checks and Cash for payment of products and services. Gratuity (Tips) for our stylist are CASH ONLY!